Send us a file
How to access the Nemco FTP
- Click on the following link buffalonas.com.
- Type ‘nemcoftp’ into the box and click connect.
- Click the Login button in the top right corner underneath the Buffalo logo. Type in your provided username and password.
- You should now be able to see your folder.
- Double click the folder and then look for the upload button, click this.
- The upload box should show up, click browse and select the file you would like to upload.
- Once done you should see your file(s) listed, afterwards click the Logout button.
- If you wish to you can also create a new folder and put your files in there. To do this click the new folder button
- You should now see the folder you created, double click on it and upload files as shown above.
Alternative Method (FTP)
As an alternative to using the buffalo web interface you can also access the server by ftp using the following instructions.
- Using your web browser type in the ftp address ftp://220.127.116.11
- Go to the address and you should be presented with a login box. Use the supplied username and password.
- You will be shown a directory list for the ftp
- Follow the instructions where it says to view the FTP site in File Explorer. Press Alt, click View and choose the ‘Open FTP Site in File Explorer’ option.
- You should have the File Explorer open, if asked for your username and password enter the same ones.
- Open array1 and you should see your folder, go into that. You should be able to copy and paste files as normal.
If you would like to see visual instructions of this process please click here.